SUPPORTING YOUTH TO THRIVE
We do much of our work in St Petersburg, Florida - where Founder and Executive Director Sylvie Silva lives and provides therapy services for at-risk youth at no cost due to the the generous donations from within our Cicada Institute community.
And in this next year, we are cultivating a new home for Cicadas to grow and thrive in the mountains of Marshall, NC!
Postive Mental Wellness Curriculum
Self-Regulation and Self-Worth
One-on-one donation based weekly counseling services
Donation-based monthly group work
Holistic learning, based on the principles of :
- environmental activism
- multi-generational wisdom
- community service
- psychological self-regulation
Empower students :
- to lead their own recovery
- build long-term, sustainable and resilient communities
- combat the effects of climate change through innovation.
Free online classes such as :
financial adulting 101
In person wilderness camps such as:
earth warrior training
Get out. Get Real. Go Wild